About Me

Monday, January 5, 2009

My Christmas Vacation


My Christmas vacation was exciting. I got lost of presents and I celebrated it with my family. My Christmas vacation was very hard working because I had to clean because they decided to celebrate Christmas in my house. But it was worth it because I had lots of fun.
December 24,2008 was FUN. Everybody was dancing even
the little kids. In Christmas everybody gathered around in a
circle and everybody had a glass of wine and started
drinking. I wasn't drinking I'm too short. Well Christmas
was FUN!
December 31,2008 was very interesting. Seeing the ball drop was fun. Everybody was screaming and shouting and making noise.Everybody was conversation about there New Year Resolution. The one thing that i hate about 2009 is that i lost my phone. I don't know where it is. I don't know if its home but WHAT EVER .
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEARS !

No comments: