About Me

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I MOVIE

Using I-Movie is FUN. The fun part about I-MOVIE was putting music and also adding stuff.Yesterday my class was laughing .They said that it was funny. After showing my video to the class I thought we should of put more pictures. I should of also put subtitles under the pictures.
I thought the other videos was fun to watch.I think Angel,Alhaji,Josue.. group was the best video because they use real characters. I would say to other peoples who dont know how to use I-MOVIE to try there best. Yes I think that they would understand before reading the book because the video shows parts of the book.

You have several weeks to make your film incredible. How do you plan to improve your film?
For the I-MOVIE I would put more interesting picture. And also record more.

No comments: