About Me

Monday, April 6, 2009

Favorite GAME !

The game I enjoyed the most today was Soccer Poetry. In order to play the game I had to answer the right question and if you answer the question right you need to try to kick the ball in the net while, someone try to black you. My Score was 8 out of 10. I liked this game because everytime you answer a question right you need to try to score the ball in the net. To play this game go to this link Soccer Poetry!

The game that I enjoyed secondly the most today was From Rag to Riches. In order to play the game I had to ou need to answer the question right and if you got the answer right you earn more money. My Score was $1,000,000. I liked this game because you earn money. To play this game go to this link From Rags to Riches

The game I enjoyed the least today was Basketball Poetry. In order to play the game I had to answer the question right and if you got the question right you need try to shoot the ball in the basket. My Score was 4 out of 10. I least liked this game because Im wack at it. To play this game go to this link Basketball Poetry!

No comments: